Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Style Chili
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (26 ounce) jar three cheese spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26g|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|