Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Stuffed Pork Loin with Olive Relish
- 3 pounds boneless pork loin
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 (10 ounce) can large, pitted black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Spanish olives, drained and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 white onion, chopped
- 10 pepperoncini peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- cracked black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.3g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|