Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Strawberry Tart
- Makes two 10-inch pastry shells:
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, at room temperature, cut into small pieces
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 5 to 6 tablespoons cold water
- For The Filling:
- 1 quart strawberries
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?