Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Spinach Sausage Pie
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 double crust ready-to-use pie crust
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 47g|
|Saturated Fat 19g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|