Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Sausages with Ratatouille
- Olive oil
- 1 medium chopped onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound of zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 small eggplant, unpeeled, cut into 1/2-inch dice (1 lb or less)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 pound of fresh tomatoes, skinned and chopped (or 1 14.5-oz can diced tomatoes)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3/4 pound of sweet or old fashioned Italian sausages (you can use hot, but if you do, don't add the red pepper flakes)
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 1 sprig of rosemary
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?