Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Sausages with Lentils
- 3–4 tablespoons olive oil (not extra-virgin)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- sprinkling of salt
- About 2¾ cups (18 ounces) dried Puy lentils
- 1 fat clove garlic, squished with the flat side of a knife, and skin removed
- 8 Italian sausage links
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon red wine
- ¼ cup water
- flat-leaf parsley for sprinkling
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 555kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 50mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|