Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Sausage with Giant White Beans and Radicchio
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra as needed
- 4 sweet or spicy Italian pork sausages (preferably flavored with fennel; about 3/4 pound)
- 16 large whole radicchio leaves
- 16 small jarred onions, quartered (about 4 ounces or 1 cup)
- 2 large garlic cloves, grated or minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- Kosher salt
- 2 15-ounce cans giant white beans, rinsed and drained (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 heaping tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
- High-quality extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?