Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Sausage with Farfalle and Broccoli Rabe
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|