Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Sausage and Vegetable Roast
- 1 pound sweet Italian pork sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 fennel bulbs, cut into wedges
- 6 medium Italian plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 4 cups hot cooked creamy polenta*
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|