Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Sausage and Peppers with Penne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet or hot Italian pork sausages, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 medium green and/or red peppers, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 medium onions, thickly sliced
- 1 (26 ounce) jar Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce or Prego® Organic Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 3/4 pound uncooked tube-shaped pasta (penne or ziti), cooked and drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 68g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|