Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Risotto
- 1 pound Italian sweet sausage, removed from casings, crumbled
- 1/2 pound portobello mushrooms, stemmed, dark gills scraped out, caps diced
- 10 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 cups Madeira (divided, 1/2 cup and 1 cup)
- 6 cups chicken stock (use gluten-free stock if cooking gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Asiago or Parmesan cheese (for topping)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?