Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Sausage Meatball Heroes
- 1 pound spicy or sweet Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1 (23- to 24-ounce) container purchased fresh marinara sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil, divided
- 4 5- to 6-inch-long pieces French baguette, split horizontally
- 1 cup (packed) coarsely grated whole-milk mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?