Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Sausage Grinder
- 8 Italian sausage links
- 1 (16 ounce) jar marinara sauce for dipping
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 goat horn pepper or other hot green chile, sliced
- 4 Italian-style hoagie buns, split lengthwise
- 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup garlic basil spread, divided (see footnote for recipe link)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.7g|
|Saturated Fat 17g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|