Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Sausage Appetizer Bread
- 1 (16 ounce) package Johnsonville® All Natural Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, well drained and sliced
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|