Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Ricotta Cheesecake
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese (I used whole-milk Calabro ricotta cheese)
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 eggs, at room temperature (I used Egglands best which tend to be smaller. You might use 5 eggs if they are larger.)
- 2 teaspoons grated Meyer Lemon zest (I would use 1 tablespoon or more next time)
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto (I would use 2 tablespoons next time)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?