Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Rib Eye
- 10 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 (10 ounce) boneless beef ribeye steaks, cut 1 inch thick
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 93.9g|
|Saturated Fat 28.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|