Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.1g|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|