Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Pork Pie
- 2 pounds lean ground pork
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 (3.5 ounce) links sweet Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large onion, grated
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 48.3g|
|Saturated Fat 16.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|