Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Picnic Potpie
- Two 10-ounce packages thawed frozen chopped spinach
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ pound thinly sliced baked ham
- ¾ pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- ¼ pound thinly sliced Genoa salami
- 4 large pieces roasted red bell peppers (about 5 ounces)
- Extremely Flaky Sour Cream Crust
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream beaten with 1 large egg for egg wash
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 319kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (53%)|
|Cholesterol 60mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|