Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Pecorino and Prosciutto Bread
- 2 packages active dry yeast
- ½ cup warm milk (110 to 115°F)
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup fruity olive oil
- ¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3½ to 4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- ½ cup shredded Swiss or Fontina cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into thin shreds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 313kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 15g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 101mg (34%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|