Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Pasta Stew
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 new red potatoes, unpeeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 large carrot, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked rotini
- 1 (19.76 ounce) package Johnsonville® Italian Mild Sausage Links prepared according to package directions and coin-sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.1g|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|