Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Party Flank Steak
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 2 coves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 flank steak (3/4 in thick, about 1 1/4 lbs), butterflied
- 2 red bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 6 to 8 thin slices of prosciutto or other cured ham
- 24 medium sized fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 bunch watercress for garnish
- Kitchen string
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?