Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Parsley and Beet Salad
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 2 1/4 pounds assorted beets with greens (such as Chioggia, white, golden, and red; 1 1/2 pounds if already trimmed)
- 1/4 small red onion
- 1 1/4 cups Italian (flat-leaf) parsley leaves (from 1 bunch), torn if desired
- Equipment: an adjustable-blade slicer
- Accompaniment: fresh ricotta or farmer cheese, or grated ricotta salata
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?