Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Onion Soup
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 8 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1/4 teaspoon gray salt or sea salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1/4 cup Progresso® balsamic vinegar
- 1 (32 ounce) carton Progresso® beef broth
- 4 (3/4 inch thick) slices Italian country bread
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|