Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Nutthouse Broiled Tomatoes
- 4 tomatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch monosodium glutamate (MSG) (optional)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|