Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Mother-in-Law Dressing
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter plus more for baking dish
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 1 pound good-quality day-old country bread, torn into 1/2-inch pieces (about 10 cups)
- 8 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch red Swiss chard, center ribs and stems removed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces, leaves torn
- 2 1/2 cups chopped yellow onions
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup pitted green olives, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces pine nuts (about 1/2 cup), toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 large eggs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?