Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Meatballs Recipe
- 1/4 pound stale country bread (such as ciabatta), crust removed and torn into large pieces (about 2 packed cups)
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 pound ground beef (ground chuck works great)
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground turkey (preferably thigh meat)
- 1/2 medium sweet onion (such as Maui or Vidalia), minced
- 3 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley (from 1/2 bunch)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano (from 1/4 bunch)
- 6 tablespoons finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 8 cups tomato sauce, such as
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?