Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 5 tablespoons ground oregano
- 5 tablespoons dried parsley, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 3 (28 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45.1g|
|Saturated Fat 16.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|