Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Meat Loaf
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch Italian seasoning, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.7g|
|Saturated Fat 9.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|