Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Ham and Cheese
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large leek (about 6 ounces), white and light green parts thinly sliced, then rinsed and patted dry
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ pound pancetta, cut into 4 paper-thin slices (or buy it presliced)
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 8 slices sourdough bread, ¼ inch thick (or for a nuttier flavor, use rye)
- 6 ounces Italian Fontina cheese, coarsely grated
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 379kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 34g (52%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (82%)|
|Cholesterol 84mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|