Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup hazelnuts - toasted, skinned and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|