Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Chicken Skillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped, or to taste
- 1/2 cup red cooking wine
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces small seashell pasta
- 5 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|