Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Chicken Sausage Stuffed Portabellas
- 8 portabella mushroom caps (3 to 4-inch diameter), cleaned with stems removed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package al fresco® All Natural Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese spread with onion and chives, softened
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chives, minced for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|