Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Cheese and Herb Pinwheels
- 1 package active dry yeast
- Pinch of sugar, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup warm water (105° to 115°F)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil, or 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature
- ¾ cup (3 ounces) grated romano or Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded Asiago cheese
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup mixed minced fresh Italian parsley, basil, chives, and oregano
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 188kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 9g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 50mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|