Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Cassata Cake
- 1/3 cup dried currants
- 5 tablespoons Marsala wine
- 1 (16.5 ounce) can pitted dark sweet cherries, drained with syrup reserved
- 1 pint ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package prepared pound cake
- 12 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine
- 1 cup unsalted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.6g|
|Saturated Fat 17.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|