Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Capezzoli di Venere (Chocolate Truffles of Venus)
- 12 ounces high quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 16 ounces canned whole chestnuts, drained
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces high quality white chocolate, chopped - divided
- 1 dash powdered red food coloring
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/60 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|