Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Breakfast Burrito
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 3 ounces prosciutto, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, snipped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 eggs
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup purchased basil pesto
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 15 ounces Classico® Tomato and Basil pasta sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.2g|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|