Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Bread Using a Bread Machine
- 4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|