Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Bread III
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|