Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian Bread II
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/8 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|