Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian-Style Potato Salad
- 1 pound small red new potatoes
- 1½ tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1½ teaspoons capers
- One ¼-inch-thick slice Italian salami
- 2½ tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 186kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|