Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian-Style Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped prosciutto
- 5 green olives, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 dashes hot pepper sauce, such as Frank's RedHot
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|