Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Italian-American Tomato Sauce
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion or ½ medium onion, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 or 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 (28-ounce) cans imported (from Italy) plum tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Hot red pepper flakes or freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 leaves fresh basil, chopped, shredded, or torn
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 82kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|