Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¾ cup lukewarm water
- 2 envelopes dry yeast (each ¼ ounce)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour, or more if necessary
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 large egg yolks, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) butter or margarine, at room temperature, cut into bits
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- About 6 cups vegetable oil (for deep-frying)
- Powdered sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 358kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 85mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|