Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Israeli Couscous with Roasted Eggplant and Cinnamon-Cumin Dressing
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 3/4-pound unpeeled eggplants, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (8 to 9 cups)
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup Israeli couscous
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?