Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Israeli Couscous with Green Beans, Feta and Pistachios
- 1 1/2 cups Israeli couscous
- 1/2 pound green beans, stems removed and cut in half
- 1 English cucumber, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Directions1. Cook couscous in boiling salted water for 4 minutes. Add beans and cook an additional 2 minutes. Drain and run under cool water until cool.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?