Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Israeli Couscous with Asparagus, Peas, and Sugar Snaps
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 1/3 cups Israeli couscous (6 to 7 ounces)
- 1 3/4 cups (or more) vegetable broth
- 14 ounces slender asparagus spears, trimmed, cut diagonally into 3/4-inch pieces (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup shelled fresh green peas or frozen, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?