Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Israeli Couscous Salad with Roasted Vegetables
- 1 small eggplant, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small yellow squash, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped, seeds removed
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups dry Israeli Couscous
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- For the Balsamic Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?