Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Israeli Couscous Risotto with Squash, Radicchio, and Parsley Butter
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, room temperature, divided
- 1 large onion, chopped (2 1/2 cups)
- 3 teaspoons grated lemon peel, divided
- 1 (8.8-ounce) package toasted Israeli couscous (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled butternut squash (about 12 ounces)
- 1 cup diced radicchio
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (packed) fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?