Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Island-Style Fried Rice
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked jasmine rice
- 3 cups water
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 (12 ounce) can fully cooked luncheon meat (such as SPAM®), cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced Chinese sweet pork sausage (lup cheong)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|